Friday, March 29, 2019

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) The pitch. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VhyJ8imwo

2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 
For the most part I think that the feedback I got from my last pitch did not elaborate on many ways I could improve. What I did want to build upon that I did previously was the explanation for some of the features and product variety. I figured that including a new feature would help to entice would be customers into coming through our store.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I tried to speak a bit more directly to the camera, and I also tried to come up with something new to my grocery store and include it in the pitch. I felt that I could have done better overall on my delivery and made it less metered, but I feel that the content of my message was clear and informational.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicholas, your elevator pitch is great! Also, great job improving parts of your speech despite the fact you only received positive feedback. I think including the new feature definitely helped. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicholas,
    I really liked how you wrote out the information that you presented in your elevator pitch. It makes it looked very organized, informative and professional. I think that you did a good job on speaking more directly to the camera and the delivery was also great. Overall I think you do a good job on your pitch from the information you provide to how you present it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicholas. I had a similar problem in which people did not give feedback that elaborated on ways my elevator pitch could improve. I think that you speak well, however, you should stand next time. When you sit down, it is not as dynamic of a presence as when you are standing. I do like how you included a product variety section of your pitch.

    ReplyDelete