For my customer avatar, they would have a wide range of hobbies. Some of these may include outdoor activities, others might be sporting related, or other hobbies like music and art. They most certainly would drive any kind of car, maybe an SUV, or a typical 4 door sedan. The types of TV shows my customer avatar would watch would include a wide variety, from historical fiction to fantasy, to sci-fi and so on. My customer avatar would have children, would even be children, could be childless, or have adopted children, any of these things are possible in equal proportion. Their favorite politicians would probably lean left, considering the idea of dietary changes and what keto is about. The age of my customer avatar would be from any age, but they would probably feel older than they are.
What I have in common with my customer avatar is wanting to eat healthy/healthier, and maybe some of our hobbies are the same. I do not think I have a lot in common with my customer avatar because this avatar is a very broad idea, considering the amount and type of people who visit grocery stores.
ReplyDeleteHi Nicholas,
I like the detail you go into about your avatar, how they drive an SUV, love hobbies and the outdoors, very interesting. It seems that you think that your idea could have a very broad category of people, which I think is true. When I think of keto, personally, I do think of young adult men who want to trim fat and care a lot about their way of life. Great post.
Hello Nicholas,
ReplyDeleteI see why you chose to have such a broad customer avatar since anyone could want to eat healthy. Additionally, by including such a broad customer avatar it is representative of all types of individuals. However, I think you should have narrowed it down and been more specific. I think that by adding more details you get to learn more about your prototypical customer.